Gamma 600 Rainbow ARGB CPU Cooler Aura Sync 3 Pin
The brand new Gamma 600 Rainbow ARGB CPU Cooler is the third edition to the impressive Gamma CPU family.
We are setting the boundary for a new generation of processors thanks to the excellent user experience and cooling potential, this is easily one of the better air cooling solutions.
Compatible with Intel and AMD, this cooler provides the perfect balance between aesthetics and functionality.
The Gamma 600 much like the 300 is all about performance but is even more distinctive and innovative then before with six heat pipes all using direct contact technology, it provides some of the best efficiency out there. Designed with two smartly designed 5V PWM ARGB fans accompanied with a Silent Pro blades design with an LED frame to take your cooling to an all new level.
The Gamma 600 ticks all the boxes in terms of performance but this cooler is also easy on the eye thanks to the 5V Aura addressable dual fans and an acrylic top cover can easily be synced to a compatible motherboard and is even easier to install and is compatible with multiple motherboard thanks to the universal metal easy set pro bracket but we have also provided manual control providing 10 stunning LED colour modes guaranteeing style and personality to any rig.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Dual ARGB Fans Included – The Gamma 600 includes two intelligent speed controlled silent ARGB fans at 1000~2000±10% RPM, silent pro blades design with an LED frame provide sufficient air static pressure to improve the overall cooling performance of the CPU.
- Addressable 5V ARGB – You can control the lighting system two different ways either by the included ARGB controller or motherboard software allows you to set your ARGB effortlessly. Compatible with ASUS AURA, Asrock RGB and MSI. Please note your motherboard must have a 3 Pin 5V RGB connection for the connection to be successful.
- ARGB Controller – Your motherboard does not have 3 Pin 5V RGB connection, don’t worry. The standard ARGB controller offers 10 pre-set LED lighting modes, 7 LED lighting speeds and 6 LED single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) for unlimited changes.
- Acrylic Top Cover – E-Sports style acrylic top cover protects your six heat pipes from damage and thanks to the included ARGB lighting and the ability to sync with the two fans you can create a CPU with an impressive look.
- Six HeatPipes – 55 x 35mm aluminium based with heat pipe direct touch and 6 x 6mm copper powder heat pipes U type for accelerated thermal transfer. Anti-oxidation nickel plating prevents corrosion and TDP is up to 230W, direct contact eliminates a thermal resistance and keeps continuous contact between the CPU and cooler compared to generic metal bases thereby increasing efficiency.
- Intel Compatibility – Intel Socket LGA2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366.
- AMD Compatibility – AMD Socket AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2.
|CPU Block Material:||Aluminium|
|CPU Block Width:||35mm|
|CPU Block Height:||54mm|
|CPU Block Depth:||21mm|
|Connector:||4 Pin PWM|
|Dimensions:||120 x 120 x 25mm|
|Fan Bearing Type:||Hydraulic bearing|
|Max. Air Flow:||72CFM|
|Max. Static Pressure :||2.36mm H2O|
|Rated Current:||2 x 0.22~0.39A (Fan) / 2 x 0.3A (RGB) / 0.2A (RGB)|
|Powder Input:||Single Fan: 4.7W + 1.5W / Acrylic Top Cover: 1.5W|
|Fan Outer Colour / Blade Colour:||Black / Translucent White|
|Fan Powered Via:||4 Pin PWM Connector|
|LED Powered Via:||4 Pin Proprietary & 3 Pin ARGB Passthrough|
|AMD Compatibility:||AMD Socket AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2.|
|Intel Compatibility:||Intel Socket LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366.|