GameMax Commando MATX White
The GameMax Commando series available in black or white displays professionalism, style and minimalism with its clean looking design. The tempered glass side panel adds sophistication and enables you to show off your build.
For a Micro-ATX chassis this case packs a punch and offers a great deal of functionality and features with room to mount six fans and one Velocity rear fan that is included, the Commando has instant cooling straight out of the box.
Customise your ARGB lighting using motherboard software, gain access to even more colour modes and lighting effects.
The Velocity fan included comes with a 3 Pin or 4 Pin Molex for power and two 3 Pin Male & Female connectors to make it even easier to increase your fan capacity without needing a controller.
The Commando features an ‘easy to build in ‘chassis and features two magnetic dust filters ensuring your components remain visible but without dust, also improving the performance.
- Design – The GameMax Commando series is a Micro-ATX gaming case available in a black or white chassis. Do want the stealth or premium look? The choice is yours. Suitable for both home and office use.
- Airflow – One rear fan comes standard with the Commando and the chassis can mount another five fans (3 x 120mm at the front and 2 x 120mm at the top) to help create the perfect balance of air running in and out of your system. Air vents run down either side of the front panel help to aid airflow.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your LED colour to new heights and sync not only your fans but other ARGB components with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect to a 5V 3 Pin RGB connection and you can use the mobo software to sync your components your way.
- Upgrade – The Commando series provides you with two different opportunities to control your LED lighting. The Velocity fans include a 3 Pin power, 4 Pin Molex, 3 Pin AURA male and female connectors enables you to either control your lighting through a motherboard or upgrade and purchase a GameMax Hub and control using your chassis. Please note the hub is sold separately.
- Internal Components & Compatibility – Made using an all-white interior the Commando has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an MATX motherboard, with four PCI-e expansion slots, there is plenty of storage. A total of five hard drive bays can be mounted and graphic cards up to 365mm in length and a CPU cooler with a max. length of 170mm.
- Full-Length PSU Shroud – Keep your build tidier by keeping power supply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easier to achieve.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 210 x (H) 403 x (D) 373mm|
|GameMax Velocity Information:|
|Rear Fan Powered Via:||4 Pin Molex or 3 Pin Power|
|Rear Fan LEDs Powered Via:||3 Pin ARGB|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||150mm|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Motherboard Support:||Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||SPCC 0.6mm|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||33mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
3 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5″ and 3.5″ Shared|
|Expansion Slots:||4 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x GameMax Velocity Fan Included)|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||365mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||170mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||White / Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|