Game Max Osmium Mid-Tower Gaming Case With 4x12cm Spectrum Dual-Ring Fans 1 x RGB Strip Front and Tempered Glass
GameMax are proud to introduce the Osmium, a Mid-Tower RGB gaming case with 4 x 120mm Spectrum Dual-Ring Halo fans included. The front panel is brilliantly crafted, angled to showcase the Osmium’s best features, the lined pattern that runs from corner to corner helps to define the true features of this case. Once the fans are lit behind the tempered glass the Osmium is a real spectacle. The integrated RGB strip has the ability to sync with the four included fans, helps filter the light from all angles. The front panel is finished off with an air intake channel running down the right-hand side.
Included is a full 4mm tempered glass left side panel and inside is a PWM hub which can be connected to 9 devices in total, 9 6pin fans. An AURA connector has also been thrown in which when connected to a compatible motherboard gives you unlimited options when it comes to controlling your RGB lighting The Osmium offers exceptional cooling you are able to mount 8 fans and control them by an IR remote controller which creates some special single and spectrum colour combinations.
Positioned on the top is the I\O panel which includes an LED button, giving you another way to control your LED lighting. There is two USB3.0 ports, two USB2.0 ports as well as headphone and mic jacks.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Spectrum LED Lighting – The Osmium supports up to eight fans and includes four Dual-Ring Spectrum fans, these four fans are accompanied by an RGB strip that runs along the top to the bottom of the front panel. Creating a unique spectacle.
- PWM Hub & IR Remote Controller – The Osmium includes a PWM hub and can connect to 9 devices in total, 6pin fans. The hub comes with a 3pin AURA connector and can be controlled using an IR remote controller providing excellent combinations of LED lighting.
- Airflow – The Osmium is designed with great airflow in mind, running down the right-hand side are vents going from the top to the bottom of the Osmium creating an excellent balance of hot and cool air.
- Water Cooling Support – The Osmium can fit 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm, 1 x 240mm & 1 x 280mm or 1 x 360mm at the front, 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm & 1 x 240mm, 1 x 280mm at the top and 1 x 120mm and 1 x 140mm radiator at the back to offer even more cooling support.
- LED Button – The LED button located on the I\O panel allows for easy access when changing the colour of your rainbow RGB fans.
- Tempered Glass – A 4mm full left side tempered glass panel let’s you show off all your internal components.
- Removable Dust Filter – Located on the top of the Osmium is a removable dust filter helps to prevent dust from your getting into your PC improving the performance of your build.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 205 x (H) 469 x (D) 400mm|
|PSU Shroud :||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Max. PSU Length:||150mm (Allowing For Cables)|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||SPCC 0.8mm|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS & 4mm Tempered Glass|
|Side Panel:||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||25mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
4 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5″ share the 3.5″ bays|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm Dual-Ring Spectrum Halo Fans inc.)|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan or 1 x 140mm (1 x 120mm Dual-Ring Spectrum Halo Fan inc.)|
|Fan Controllers:||1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
9 fans in total
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||390mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||180mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|