Game Max Abyss ATX Full Tower Temp Glass Front Panel
- Design – The Abyss ARGB is excellent on the eye with an included infinity mirror, this optical illusion creates a real spectacle and will look great anywhere. It is not only looks GameMax have excelled on but the functionality for a case is also excellent, with room to fit an E-ATX motherboard and the easy to build internal layout makes the Abyss ARGB an exceptional full-tower for first time or experienced builders.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and infinity mirror the way you like.
- Excellent Airflow – With ventilation running down either side of the front panel the Abyss ARGB is designed with direct airflow in mind. Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the Abyss. The chassis can mount seven fans and with multiple radiator configurations including the option to fit a 360mm radiator at the front or top, you really now can get the right amount of air for an unhindered performance.
- ARGB Hub – Included in the Abyss ARGB is an ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MB’s PWM signal or use the two fan controllers located on the top of the Abyss to control your speed of your fans.
- Tempered Glass – A 4mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance – Located on the top of the Abyss ARGB is a magnetic dust filter to help prevent dust from getting into your build and improve the overall cooling performance.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 210 x (H) 452 x (D) 470mm|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||220mm|
|Fan Controller Included:||Yes|
|Fan Controller Power Via:||Sata Connector|
|Fan Power Connector:||3 Pin Fan Connector|
|LED Power Connector:||3 Pin ARGB|
|Fan Controller Via:||PWM & I/O Panel|
|Supported Qty of Fans (max.):||5|
|Supported Qty of LED (max.):||5 ARGB & 2 LED Strips|
|Form Factor:||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||0.8mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS & Tempered Glass|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||20mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
5 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5″ & 2 x 3.5″ Shared|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans (Not Included)|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (Not Included)|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm GameMax Mirage ARGB Fan Included)|
|Fan Controllers:||1 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
5 fans in total
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||450mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||165mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||ABYSS-TR|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||225mm x 531mm x 515mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||294mm x 605mm x 573mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||10.5 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||12 KGs|