CiT Seven Gaming MATX Case Rainbow RGB Strip 1x Rainbow RGB Fan Acrylic Side
To use , please spend more than £50
With a design you usually find on higher end cases, the Seven pushes the CIT brand in to new territory. A MATX case designed with a black, plastic anti-dust front panel embraces 2 large RGB strips in the shape of the number 7. The strips can be synced with the rear 120 Single-Ring Halo Spectrum fan that is included giving any PC build a fantastic “out of the box” RGB and cooling solution that has 14 different colour modes to choose from.
The Seven also comes with a full acrylic left side panel, RGB control button, full length PSU shroud and lots of space for cable management making this a fantastic choice for anyone looking to change case.
- Fantastic Design – The two large RGB strips located on the front panel with 14 different colour modes create an amazing look that will be the jewel in the crown for any setup.
- Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included – As well as an RGB strip the Seven includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow for when your case works that bit harder.
- RGB Strip and Fan Syncd – The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key.
- Water Cooling Support – As well as supporting eight fans the Seven supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / Top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support.
- Removable Dust Filter – A removable dust filter included at the top of the Seven is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(D) 340 x (W) 190 x (H) 380mm|
|PSU Shroud :||2 x 120mm Fans|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Motherboard Support:||Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||0.66mm SPCC Black Coated|
|Front Bezel Material:||Plastic & RGB Strip|
|Side Panel:||Full Acrylic Window|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||11mm|
|Internal Bays:||1 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||4 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan inc.)|
|Fan Controllers:||0 Fan Controllers, controlling up to
0 fans in total
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||339mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||150mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CiT-SEVEN|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||190mm x 395mm x 381mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||243mm x 447mm x 435mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||3.1 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||3.9 KGs|