CiT Raider White 4 x Halo Spectrum RGB Fans Glass Front and Side MB SYNC
The CiT Raider is a Mid Tower professional gaming case with a 4mm tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel, allowing you to see the light from your Spectrum fans. The Raider comes with a simple and easy to build design and a popular gaming internal structure. You can fit a total of eight fans but it comes with 4 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum LED fans, three at the front and one at the back.
The Raider case comes with a PCB hub that can fit up to 10 devices. 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. An RF controller is included. The RF controller means you can use anywhere and lights the fans 6 single colours (Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple and Yellow) and comes with several different lighting modes so you never run out of ideas. As well has being able to control the lighting, if you choose to have single colour lighting you can control the brightness through the speed buttons on the RF remote but if you choose the Spectrum lighting effect you can control the fan speed through the speed buttons on the RF remote.
A SATA connector and a 3pin Asus connector come with the PCB hub meaning you can control your LED light through your motherboard or other supported devices As well as the RF controller. Giving you more control!
You can enhance your cooling further with room at the front for a radiator up to a 240mm, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a radiator up to 120mm. This gaming case has good compatibility, it supports ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX and supports ATX power supply up to 185mm in length to give you unlimited options. On the top of the case for easy access is 1 x USB3.0, 2 x USB2.0 and HD audio allowing you to connect to a variety of devices.
Wraith Gaming PC – In the Raider
The CiT Raider RGB is also available to buy in black:
Compatible with the Following Fan
The CiT Raider RGB is compatible with the following fan:
- Stylish Exterior – 4mm thick tempered glass front panel and a full tempered glass left side panel not only gives the Raider a professional look but allows you to show off the lighting coming from your Spectrum fans.
- Fans – Supports up to eight fans with four Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fans included to give your case some added colour in your finished build.
- Water-Cooling Support – As well as supporting eight fans the Raider supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front, at the top a radiator up to 240mm and at the back a 120mm radiator to give you extensive cooling support.
- PCB Hub – A PCB hub is included and can fit up to 10 devices, 8 5pin fans and 2 3pin LED strips. The PCB hub comes with a SATA connector for easy connectivity and a 3pin ASUS connector is also included connecting to your motherboard so you have the choice of how you want to control your LED’s.
- RF Controller – The RF remote controller included gives you the option of six single colours and several different lighting modes so you can stand out from the crowd. With the remote controller being RF it makes it easier and more efficient when you come to change your LED lighting.
- I\O Ports – Easy accessible 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 ports on the top with transfer speeds of 5Gbps means you can connect to a range of media devices.
- Removable Dust Filters – A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Raider helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(D) 375 x (W) 189 x (H) 455mm|
|PSU Shroud :||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||185mm|
|Fan Controller Included:||Yes|
|Fan Controller Power Via:||SATA Connector|
|LED Controller :||Yes|
|Fan Power Connector:||5pin Connector (ARGB Compatible)|
|LED Power Connector:||5pin Connector (ARGB Compatible)|
|Supported Qty of Fans (max.):||8|
|Supported Qty of LED (max.):||2 x 3pin LED Strips|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||0.5mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Side Panel:||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||15mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (3 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fans inc.)|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Halo Dual-Ring Spectrum Fan inc.)|
|Cooling Bottom:||Filtered Vent For PSU|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||350mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||160mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||White|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CiT-RAIDER WHT RGB|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||201mm x 455mm x 413mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||250mm x 472mm x 495mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||4.7 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||6.7 KGs|