CiT Celsius ATX Case
To use , please spend more than £50
The new CiT Celsius is an ATX Mid-Tower PC gaming case with an eye catching front panel finished with a brushed aluminium effect and with an ARGB LED strip inlayed to give the Celsius the perfect balance between style and ARGB.
The Celsius is assembled with three ARGB fans and with room to mount a further three more, you have superb cooling right out of the box.
Sync and control your fans and LED strip one of two ways, using the reset switch and have access to 14 colour modes or you can control with motherboard ARGB sync, once connected to a compatible motherboard you can customise your lighting using mobo software.
Improve the overall performance of the Celsius by taking advantage of the smartly designed interior and excellent build quality with room for single & dual radiators, up to four hard drives and support for higher end hardware.
Located on the top of the Celsius is 2 x USB2.0, 1 x USB3.0 ports, headphone / mic jacks and HD audio.
- Design – The Celsius is made with a stylish front panel, with a brushed aluminium effect and is nicely finished off with a 22 pcs “5050” high quality LEDs and with easy access to 14 colour modes.
- Cooling Configurations – With room to mount a total of six fans the Celsius includes three ARGB fans. You also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front, a 280mm radiator at the top and a 120mm at the back of the case.
- Motherboard Sync – You can now take your colour customisation to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3 Pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and LED strip the way you like.
- LED Button – Easily control your fans and have access to several colour modes at the touch of a button, once connected your reset switch can be used to switch between the different colour modes.
- Tempered Glass – A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their finished build and it also shows off the glow from the included ARGB fans.
- Internal Components & Drives – Made using an all-black interior the Celsius has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance, with room to fit an ATX motherboard, graphic cards up to 350mm in length. You can mount two 2.5 inch SSDs on individual mounts to the back of the motherboard tray and behind the right cover panel you can fit two 3.5-inch drives under the PSU cover.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 189 x (H) 435 x (D) 375mm|
|PSU max. Length (mm):||180mm|
|Rear Fan Powered Via:||4 Pin Connector|
|Rear Fan LEDs Powered Via:||4 Pin Connector|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||0.5mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||4mm Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||19mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans (2 x 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Fans Included)|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm ARGB Dual-Ring Fan Included)|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||350mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||155mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:||RGB controller built into fascia|