CiT C100 Mesh Midi Case With Front with Tempered Glass Side
To use , please spend more than £50
The C100 is a Mid-Tower PC gaming case perfect for gamers who want a case that maximises performance along with aesthetics.
With huge cooling capabilities you can mount a total of nine fans and with an airflow specific design, the full mesh front fascia and side vents running down both sides ensuring your system can take in plenty of air to maximise airflow and cooling capabilities.
The left side panel is made of tempered glass using a hinged easy-access door allowing the user to show off their internal components and any lighting from your build.
The C100 is an uncomplicated but a well thought out case, there is plenty of space to build inside with room to fit a graphics card with a max length of 390mm and a CPU cooler with a max height of 155mm, increasing the gaming potential you have. The top consists of 2 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 and audio ports.
- Design – The C100 is a well thought out Mid-Tower PC gaming case with a full mesh front for high-airflow keeping your system running through those extensive gaming sessions.
- Versatile Cooling Possibilities – Room to mount nine fans in total you have the option to fit multiple 120mm or 140mm fans. Not just fans can be mounted this internal design means it can fit up to a 280mm radiator at the top, up to a 240mm radiator on the PSU shroud and a 120mm radiator at the back, to help optimise performance and enhance your cooling further.
- Tempered Glass – The left side comes with a hinged tempered glass panel to allow the user to show off their build and a hinged door makes it quick and easy to make any changes so you can have the perfect set up.
- Functional Design – The internals make it quick and easy to build a stunning PC with one uniquely shaped cut out and two more close by, offer you a cable management depth up to 20mm to hide any unnecessary cables and with space for up to 390mm long gaming graphic cards, the CPU can be cooled with coolers up to 155mm in height.
- Removable Dust Filter – The top includes a removable dust filter helping preventing dust from getting into your build and helping improve the overall performance.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(W) 205 x (H) 495 x (D) 395mm|
|Packaging Type:||EPE Foam|
|PSU Shroud:||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans|
|Other Supported Radiators :||240mm (PSU Shroud)|
|PSU max. Length:||180mm|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Extended ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 280mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Top
|Body Material:||0.6mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS & Mesh|
|Side Panel:||3mm Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||20mm|
|Internal Bays:||3 x 3.5” Internal
5 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:||2 x 2.5″ shared with 2 x 3.5″|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan|
|IO Ports:||1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||390mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||155mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||C100MESH|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||210mm x 495mm x 445mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||285mm x 537mm x 560mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||5.2 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||6.5 KGs|