CiT Beam MATX Gaming Case Rainbow RGB Strip 1 x Rainbow RGB fan Acrylic Side
To use , please spend more than £50
The CiT Beam is a MATX PC gaming case with a difference, the front panel comes with an RGB strip that has 14 different colour modes to choose from and a unique curve. The Beam has an internal layout that is crafted for gamers, with room for eights fans in total and one single-ring Halo Spectrum fan included.
Maintaining low temperatures is no problem as the Beam can fit a max radiator size of 240mm at the front / top and a 120mm radiator at the back.
Want a clean looking system without worrying about cable management? The hidden cable routing and full length PSU shroud are perfect for building a great looking case. Situated on the top are the I/O ports for easy access.
- Design – The Beam has been designed with a large RGB strip, a brushed aluminium look that runs down the left side of the front and a fully acrylic left side panel, resulting in a case that look fantastic.
- Front Panel – The front panel includes an RGB strip and has 14 different colour modes (rainbow, single colour, static, cycle & flow etc). Style your case the way you want!
- Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included – As well as an RGB strip the Beam includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow for when your case works that bit harder.
- RGB Strip and Fan Sync – The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key.
- Water Cooling Support – As well as supporting eight fans the Beam supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support.
- Removable Dust Filter – A removable dust filter included at the top of the Beam is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(D) 340 x (W) 190 x (H) 380mm|
|PSU Shroud :||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Form Factor:||Micro ATX|
|Motherboard Support:||Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Body Material:||0.6mm SPCC Black coated|
|Front Bezel Material:||Plastic & RGB Strip|
|Side Panel:||Full Acrylic Window|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||11mm|
|Internal Bays:||1 x 3.5” Internal
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||4 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan inc.)|
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||339mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||150mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CiT-BEAM|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What’s In The Box:||Case
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||190mm x 395mm x 393mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||243mm x 447mm x 435mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||3 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||3.8 KGs|